How to get GNUstep working?

Daniel Tourde daniel.tourde at spray.se
Wed Feb 7 19:18:59 UTC 2007

   Hello,
   I built GNUstep from the port tree. Now how do I get it ru   I noticed a GNUstep.sh file in /usr/local/etc/rc.d, that's obvi   some kind of daemon but how do I start it? I would like to do that    'The FreeBSD way'. What I did so far is that I put 'GNUstep.sh start'
   in    that I d   What I basically want is to have GNUstep running (   environment variables) for all users, whatever my type of logi   (terminal or X11)
   Any idea?
   Daniel

   Läs det senaste om    det har gjort och med vem.    [1]Till Spray Mingel