Question:encryption tool

Dak Ghatikachalam dghatikachalam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:00:18 UTC 2007

Hi freebsd ers

I am looking for any suggestion on using the right tool  that I can use to
perform the   encryption/decryption for flat files.

We have a requirement to encrypt 15 flat files and be dumped on tape and be
stored in remote site  facility for later business resumption.

or in the crash/fire/emergency situation for the recovery purposes.

For consistency I am planning to use the same tool across our Solaris, Linux
and Freebsd OS oracle database environments.

Thanks
Dak