firefox, mozilla won't display PHP (Was: Re: firefox, extensions, and *.php pages)

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 3 21:11:31 UTC 2007

On 2/3/07, Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the clue!!  Now, is there any way to automagically
> deinstalll all php4 ports?  And:: is php5 worth going for?
> From what I've seen of php5, I Like it.

Hi Gary,

why do you indent text in your letters that much?

I'd try pkg_delete -rx php4 and then install php
and everything else that depends on it from scratch.

As for php5, go for it if the apps you use don't
require php4. You'll find support for php5 in most
open-source php-based projects.

Good luck!