Problem with mod_fcgid inside a jail.

Josh Tolbert hemi at puresimplicity.net
Fri Feb 2 22:12:32 UTC 2007

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 10:51:32PM +0100, Ivan Voras wrote:
> Vincent Bolinard wrote:
>
> > [emerg] (2)No such file or directory: mod_fcgid: Can't create share
> > memory for size 316628 byte
>
> > I'm running FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE, Apache 2.0.59 and mod_fcgid 1.09.
>
> Try running v1.10, here's what it says in changelog:
>
> "3. Use anonymous shared memeory to make OS X happy. (Thank andkjar at
> obtech.net for the patch.)"
>
> Maybe it will help you.

Update to 2.0 will be coming soon...Maybe this weekend, if I find some time. I
have no idea if it'll fix the problem, but 1.x is dead either way.

Thanks,

Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi at puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor
do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger
is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either
a daring adventure, or nothing.
    -- Helen Keller