Synaptics touchpad freezes

Gábor Gábris gabrisgabor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:39:01 UTC 2007

The SHMConfig option seems to have no effect on the problem. It is
rather some ACPI-related thing, as I could figure out from the Linux
ACPI mailing list archives (on linux the same problem occurs, but more
severely - no recovery from freezes), the problem seems to be with the
access of embeddedcontroller, that makes the batter checking. But it
is a bi technical for me...