Mac OS 9.2 won't start

Rick fgmace at prismagems.com
Fri Feb 2 00:07:27 UTC 2007

Hi Kris,

I found your Mac OS 9.2 won't start
page. Where would I ask about how just yesterday my e-mac started showing a
blinking earth in a small square box in the middle of the screen when I
switch from OS10.3.9 to restart in 9.2 OS. ... after a Internet Explorer
fall out, I hit the 'restart' button and the same thing happened... both
times now (all restarts so far since it started happening) it passed into a
start up after a few minutes of the blinky thingy...

I saw that you scolded someone for asking in the wrong place so I thought
I'd ask you where I might ask the above question.

Thank you,
Rick in Honolulu