rc.resume and rc.suspend not executed on 6.2-RELEASE with acpi

Ede Ratzefick ederatzefick at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 30 07:35:31 PST 2007

Hi,

on my 6.2-RELEASE with acpi runnning, the script /etc/rc.suspend is not executed when going to S3 and also the /etc/rc.resume when waking up. Filepermissions are 755. Any ideas?

BTW: Who's invoking these scripts? I saw it in apmd.conf but as I use acpi instead of apm this should not be relevant.

greetings,
Ede