Problem in /usr/local/etc/rc.d

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Fri Dec 28 04:16:57 PST 2007

.
 done
i have only 2 scripts in  /usr/local/etc/rc.d:
 init.sh, which starts vsftpd and a dyndns client
and samba.sh.

As you can see, the scripts in that directory are beeing ran twice !. I looked
up and down the server (/etc/init.d specially), trying to see why this is
happening and I can't find anything !.

Would anybody have a suggestion on what I should look for?

Thanks,

P.S. - I wish you all a happy 2008 ! My guts keep telling me that this is
going to be a great year for FreeBSD !!
--
Mario Lobo
http://www.mallavoodoo.com.br