UTF-8 in Opera/FreeBSD

Nikola Lečić nikola.lecic at anthesphoria.net
Tue Dec 25 18:02:27 PST 2007

У среду, 26. децембра 2007. у 02:27:20 +0100
Svein Halvor Halvorsen <svein.h at lvor.halvorsen.cc> је написао(ла):

> I don't think it's a font issue. I have no trouble viewing æøå even
> in input fields--I have trouble /entering/ them.

Hi Svein Halvor,

I can't reproduce the behaviour you described (I'd agree that's not font
problem: the fact that you need two deletes to remove æøå really looks
like a Unicode handling problem).

Four ideas:

1. try mail/linux-opera (it's exactly the same version) and see if the
   same wrong behaviour occurs in it as well
2. try to change locale (mine is en_US.UTF-8)
3. try a fresh start by removing ~/.opera
4. (less likely) try to remove ~/.qt

Regards.
--
Nikola Lečić :: Никола Лечић