Upgrading firefox 1.5 to 2.0

Robe vcrobe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 06:00:05 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm using FreeBSD v6.2. It comes with FireFox 1.5 and I want to upgrade it
to version 2.0.

I've updated my ports collection with pkg_version -v. But I don't see the
FireFox 2.0 in my ports. However I see a port for FireFox 2 in the ports
collection in the web site of FreeBSD. Isn't supposed that it must appear in
my ports collection once I've updated it?

Then I try with portupgrade –R firefox and I get the following message:

Stale dependency: firefox-1.5.0.8,1 --> perl-5.8.8_1 – manually run 'pkgdb
–F' to fix (-0 disallowed when –R is given).

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

--
Robe.

En el verdadero amor, el alma oculta al cuerpo.