Connecting networks

Alaor Barroso de Carvalho Neto alaorneto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:25:20 PST 2007

2007/12/11, Erik Norgaard norgaard at locolomo.org:

> Summing up, your local networks should be able to communicate accross
> the BSD box once you have gateway_enable="YES", you do not need NAT for
> that to work. If it doesn't work, then your firewall may be blocking.
>
> For access to the Internet from any of the local networks you need to
> configure NAT.
>
> If you need help with that you need to post your pf ruleset. Everything
> else seems correct.
>
> Cheers, Erik

My pf just pass everything, my pfctl -sr:

pass in all
pass out all

It's the second time I install this machine, configure everything just like
the handbook and it doesn't work. You can call me crazy but I'm starting to
think it can be related with the CD I used to install it, it's a
freebsd 6.2but it's burned in a CD-RW. I don't trust that much in
CD-RW integrity. Is
it crazyness? I don't know what else to think.