Podcast management software?

Adam J Richardson fatman at crackmonkey.us
Thu Aug 30 08:37:20 PDT 2007

Harry Jensen wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 09:00:11PM +0000, Scott I. Remick wrote:
>> I think I must be the only one using FreeBSD who wants to listen to
>> podcasts. :)
>
> Nop, we're two ;-)

Three. :)

Especially interesting and on-topic is BSDtalk by Will Backman. It's not
as hands-on as I'd like, but still informative. Maybe someone will find
time to do an audio howto netcast for BSD. That would be awesome. It's
not like there's a shortage of topics, anyway.

I must confess to using Creative's Windows Explorer plugin to populate
my Zen V. It's not great software, but it's the best I've seen yet. :|
Hey, maybe your recommendation supports the Zen V [or, at a pinch, the
Zen Nano Plus].

Regards,
Adam J Richardson