"READ_BIG timed out" errors on acd0

Predrag Punosevac punosevac at math.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 29 11:51:28 PDT 2007

You are right!

However the first page of the chapter 18 from the handbook (which I
asked him to read first) does explain how to rip the Audio cd
from the command line.
My hunch was that everything is ok with his DVD rom and that the problem
is some configuration file.
Somebody also made a point that some audio CD are protected for ripping.
I had no clue about that.(You see how often I rip CDs)