Postfix/SpamAssassin Guru?

Noel Jones noeldude at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:27:00 PDT 2007

On 8/24/07, Peter Boosten <peter at boosten.org> wrote:

> Eric Crist wrote:
> > On Aug 24, 2007, at 9:05 AMAug 24, 2007, Gerard wrote:
> >
> >> On August 24, 2007 at 09:32AM Eric Crist wrote:
> >>

> > I've got Postfix with Dovecot and virtual users setup.  What I'm looking
> > for is some filtering based on the flags SpamAssassin sets, so that I
> > can route any messages tagged as Spam to a Spam directory with a users
> > maildir.
>
> Assuming you got SA running:
> In my main.cf:
> header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks
>

> This is in my header_checks:

> Peter

Note that REDIRECT acts on all recipients of a message, and cannot be
customized per-user.  In the above example, *all* tagged spam would be
delivered to a single mailbox.  OK if that's what you want.

an easier way is to run spamassassin under the control of amavisd-new
and let amavisd-new add address extensions such as user+spam and to
let dovecot file the mail in a spam folder.

--
Noel Jones