Postfix/SpamAssassin Guru?

Eric Crist mnslinky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 07:36:02 PDT 2007

On Aug 24, 2007, at 9:05 AMAug 24, 2007, Gerard wrote:

> On August 24, 2007 at 09:32AM Eric Crist wrote:
>

>> Is there anyone that can help me do some funky filtering with postfix
>> and spamassassin?  I'm a new Postfix convert, and my knowledge is
>> lacking.
>
> Define "funky"!
>
> Before you start asking questions regarding configuring Postfix, it
> might behoove you to check out the Postfix documentation site
> <http://www.postfix.com/documentation.html>. It is loaded with lots of
> useful information. You might also consider joining the Postfix
> mailing list.

This is also a reply to Paul Schmehl.

I've got Postfix with Dovecot and virtual users setup.  What I'm
looking for is some filtering based on the flags SpamAssassin sets,
so that I can route any messages tagged as Spam to a Spam directory
with a users maildir.  I've done a ton of searches, etc, and I can't
seem to figure this one out.  Also, I'm having a hard time (partially
due to lack of effort, I'm guessing), getting DKIM/DomainKeys setup
for my domains within Postfix.

TIA
-----
Eric F Crist