freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Nguyen Tam Chinh unixvn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:55:05 PDT 2007

On 8/23/07, Martin Tournoij <carpetsmoker at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Thu, August 23, 2007 07:19, Truong Minh Hanh - FPT Software wrote:
> > How can I upgrate source code to 7.0-CURRENT with cvsup?
> > Currently I'm using 6.2p5.
> >
> > Btw could anyone post here your cvsup-file to update your source code to
> > 7.0 CURRENT?
> > Tnx you very much
> >

> You may want to edit the host to a host near you.
>
> *default host=cvsup4.de.FreeBSD.org
> *default base=/var/db
> *default prefix=/usr
> *default release=cvs tag=.
> *default delete use-rel-suffix
> *default compress
> src-all

IMO, a cvsup server from jp, tw or sg regions will be the best fit for Vietnam.

PS. Why don't FPT, as a lead  ISP, create mirrors for FreeBSD and
other OSS projects? )) I do think that this would be a very good PR
campaign :)

--
With best regards,        |         The Power to Serve
Nguyen Tam Chinh      |      http://www.FreeBSD.org