freebsd 7 release date :)

आशीष शुक्ल Ashish Shukla wahjava.ml at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 10:50:03 PDT 2007

,--[ On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 08:26:34PM +0300, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:
| Hello,
|
| On 8/19/07, vuthecuong <cuongvt at fpt.vn> wrote:
| > just for reference only:
| > Original release planned date of 7.0 was end of Jul. But now is nearly
| > end of Aug.
| > So Which date you guess 7.0 will be released?  :D
| >
| > Tnx
|
| FreeBSD 7.0 entered frozen status, and it has been very stable with no
| major bugs, you could use it safely, and enjoy the real BSD speed with
| FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT now ;)

Thanks, so I think now I can use FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT for my daily
desktop use. :)

| --
| Regards,
|
| -Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri
| Arab Portal
| http://www.WeArab.Net/

Ashish Shukla
--
Ashish Shukla "Wah Java !!"
आशीष शुक्ल

weblog: http://wahjava.wordpress.com/

  ,= ,-_-. =.  | The  desire  to  be  rewarded  for one's  creativity  does |
 ((_/)o o(\_)) | not  justify depriving  the world  in  general of  all  or |
  `-'(. .)`-'  | part  of that  creativity.                                 |
      \_/      |                            - Richard M. Stallman           |