Hello!

Adam J Richardson fatman at crackmonkey.us
Fri Aug 17 18:21:45 PDT 2007

Branko Vukelic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Branko (a.k.a. FoxBunny in some circles). Until recently I was a
> Arch Linux
> user, and decided to give FreeBSD a try, for a better desktop experience.
> Thanks to the DesktopBSD project (BIG THANKS!) I'm now running FreeBSD on my
> box (or is it proper to call DesktopBSD a FreeBSD?).
>
> I must say I am most impressed by how all this works, from development to
> final touches, to actually running and using it. I'm looking forward to
> getting involved in the whole BSD scene.
>
> Nice meeting (sort of) you all!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Branko

Hi Branko!

I guess it's like comparing an Alsatian [FreeBSD] to a Spaniel
[DesktopBSD]: they're very different, but both are still dogs. However
NetBSD is a cat and Windows is a fish.

Feel free to play with my sophisticated model of operating system
development, anyone.

Maybe I shouldn't have compared FreeBSD to a dog. Whoops. Sorry all.

Adam J Richardson