Opera and Opera Linux Plugins

Bob Middaugh bob.middaugh at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 08:04:26 PDT 2007

Hi Branko,

Welcome to FreeBSD.  And, welcome to FreeBSD and Flash.  While you wait for an answer, try searching the list archives, this comes up a lot with different browser's and different plugins all the time.  I've never tried myself.

The handbook has a section on browsers and plugins too, dunno if Flash is in there though.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

Bob

From: "Branko Vukelic" <bg.branko at gmail.com>