Share folder over internet

Peter Svec petko at studnet.sk
Thu Aug 16 13:39:30 PDT 2007

Hello Laszlo,

you don't need static IP address if you use hamachi. It is zero
configuration VPN tool, which creates peer-to-peer tunnel between two
host (with static or dynamic addresses). The problem is, that hamachi
isn't in the ports yet. Take a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=112982 and
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/vpn.asp

peter