Urgent help needed please: pecl-memcache problem after upgrade of php

Mon Aug 13 07:50:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just did a portupgrade -a and now memcache doesn't work anymore in php.

Here are the version portupgrade installed:

pecl-memcache-2.1.2

memcached-1.2.2

php5-5.2.3_1

In php/error.log I can see this error message

[13-Aug-2007 10:38:20] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic
library '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/memcache.so' -
/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/memcache.so: Undefined symbol
"php_session_create_id" in Unknown on line 0

Can anyone help please

If not able to fix (might be a problem with the port, what is the easiest
way to go back to previous version)

Thanks

p.s. Please reply to me directly as I am only registered on the digest list