request add db45/db46 support to mail/exim port

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 11:02:56 PDT 2007

On 8/11/07, snowcrash+freebsd <schneecrash+freebsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> > Sounds great, just one point: I'd prefer seeing that exim would make use
> > of bsd.database.mk.
>
> i /thought/ that use of WITH_BDB_VER/USE_BDB *is* 'making use of'
> bsd.database.mk, wherein,

>  .if defined(WITH_BDB_VER)
>  . if ${WITH_BDB_VER} == 4
>  USE_BDB=    40
>  . elif ${WITH_BDB_VER} != 1
>  USE_BDB=    ${WITH_BDB_VER}
>  . endif
>  .endif
>  _WANT_BDB_VER=  ${USE_BDB}
>
> but, changes in exim port may well be required for 'compliance'.
>
> >   I have Cc'ed maintainer (krion@).

Here's the correct code for BDB detection:

.if ${WITH_BDB_VER} == 1
DB_LIBS=
DB_INCLUDES=
SEDLIST+=       -e 's,^(DBMLIB=),\# \1,'
.else
USE_BDB= 40+
INVALID_BDB_VER=        2 3
DB_LIBS=        -L${BDB_LIB_DIR} -l${BDB_LIB_NAME}
DB_INCLUDES=    -I${BDB_INCLUDE_DIR}
.endif

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.