Out of date mirrors.

Paul Myjavec paul at buzbox.net
Tue Aug 7 17:43:25 PDT 2007

FreeBSD,

I have just purchased a new workstation and have just completed a fresh
install.

One thing this install has taught me is how out of date a lot of mirrors
around the world are, particularly in my case the Australian mirrors and
doing a bit of reading I discovered that so many fellow Australians are
simply turning to FreeBSD main sites for all there Ports needs.

Upon emailing hostmaster at au.FreeBSD.org to find out what the story was I
received a bounce back message?

Can something be done about this, I for one would be happy to help out if
at all possible.

Regards,

Paul.