The best photo gallerie software?

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Aug 7 00:04:21 PDT 2007

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:31:33 -0400
"Hakan K" <dominor at gmail.com> wrote:

Gallery is nice, but if you plan to run it in a shared hosting environment, be careful because it uses extensive amount of system() calls - which, at least in my servers, are forbidden. Maybe they've changed that recently, but it was like that when I test it.

> http://coppermine-gallery.net/

CPG is really good - u can have different users,etc. worth the time learning how to set it up.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"It's not what you do, it's the love you put into it."
   Mother Theresa.