Errors from mx2.freebsd.org

Marcel de Reuver marcel at de.reuver.org
Sat Aug 4 13:46:33 PDT 2007

Hi,

I receive postings from several mailinglists on a Fedora Core release 4 server with Sendmail v8.13.6/8.13.6.  Only postings that come from mx2.freebsd.org give errors like:

collect: premature EOM: Connection reset by mx2.freebsd.org
collect: I/O error on connection from mx2.freebsd.org,
from=<owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
from=<owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>, size=1345, class=0,
nrcpts=1, proto=SMTP, daemon=MSA, relay=mx2.freebsd.org [69.147.83.53]

Postings via mx1.freebsd.org come in with no problem at all. Does someone knows what is going on?

Regards,
Marcel