FreeBSD 6.2. Can I get 128x48 (or similar) console screens?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Aug 4 04:55:41 UTC 2007

I really detest the politically correct, particularly the uneducated
politically correct.

"lie back and think of England" -

>From _Dictionary of Catchphrases_ (1995) by Nigel Rees:

"close your eyes and think of England": traditional advice given to women
when confronted with the inevitability of sexual intercourse, or jocular
encouragement to either sex about doing anything unpalatable.

South Africa is a tourism spot and boasts a number of popular game
preserves, it is -the- most advanced and developed country in Africa.
As a German it is understandable that he would have vacationed
there, he made a rather clever twist on the standard phrase.

Ted