Setting up a domain

Ananias Uushona ananias at africaonline.com.na
Fri Aug 3 05:23:53 PDT 2007

Does anyone know where I can find nice tutorial materials for setting up
domains is just that I got this task setting up new domains on freebsd and I
need a rreview on hoe to go about it mybe u guys can help man please am new
to thise work and my boss said I need to do it coz the other guy who use to
do it is on leave I don want to mess it up.

Ananias Uushona
Technical Assistant
Africa Online Namibia
http://www.africaonline.com.na