/stand/sysconfig does't work

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Fri Aug 3 01:05:45 PDT 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007, orders at fixer.com said:
> I just purchased Freebsd-6.1 RELEASE and  /stand/sysinstall doesn't
> work.
>
> I have been using freebsd since the version 2.1.  When installing,
> I always use /stand/sysinstall.  Now I have freebsd's 6.1 version.
> /stand/sysinstall no longer works.  Now I think
> /someword/sysinstall works.  I have at least 10 versions of
> freebsd, both books and the freebsd website.  After a long day of
> research, I couldn't the find the word  in the above example.
>
> What word do I use for "someword"?
>
> /someword/sysinstall
>
> Thanks in advance
> bruce

It's now just sysinstall and the binary is in /usr/sbin/sysinstall.

Cheers

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html