Forcing a port to install?

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Thu Aug 2 20:27:06 UTC 2007

Panos P. wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 12:35:52PM -0700, Chris Maness wrote:
>
>> If a port has been black listed by portaudit, how do you install it anyway?
>>

> try adding DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=yes to /etc/make.conf
> (do not forget to unset it afterwards though ;)

Why do I get:
pkg_add: can't stat package file 'wordpress'

when I I try to use package add?  I guess the packages seem to need to
be listed under /usr/ports/packages/ per an environment variable, but
that directory is empty.  pkg_add used to work without the -r flag to
build a port from source.  What happened?

--
Chris Maness
(909) 223-9179