Cannot post because of spamassassin blocking my mail

Greg Barniskis nalists at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Aug 1 15:05:36 UTC 2007

Hakan K wrote:
> ytriffy,
>
> I do not think it is a gmail issue...I post from gmail.com,,,

It's not gmail. Here is some of what our local SpamAssassin had to say
about the OP's message that started this thread:

RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see
<http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?80.86.254.135>]'

RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB      RBL: SORBS: sender is a abuseable web server
                             [80.86.254.135 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]

So the root problem seems to be a tainted PPP address, at best caused by
another customer of their ISP and at worst indicating that the OP has
bigger problems than emailing this list.