Waiting for BIND security announcement

A.G. Russell IV arussell at bifrost.hos.net
Wed Aug 1 03:30:34 UTC 2007

if you will look at /usr/src/contrib/bind9/version

your contents will look something like this:

# This file must follow /bin/sh rules.  It is imported directly via
# configure.
#
MAJORVER=9
MINORVER=3
PATCHVER=3
RELEASETYPE=
RELEASEVER=

Meaning mine, which was updated a few minutes ago, is still at bind 9.3.3

A.G.

A.G. Russell IV  KC5KFD    The Knife Company   e-mail:  ag4 at theknifecompany.com
Phone 479-631-0055                                             FAX 479-631-8734
Old Klingon Saying --  'oH  majQa' yIn je bang, Qo' bang