Greylisting -- Was: Anti Spam

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Sun Apr 29 17:58:52 UTC 2007

On Apr 29, 2007, at 4:45 AM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Email only, eh?  I used to send messages to my boss via webform...I
suppose that would imply that it's possible to have a message sent by
some scripts to a website, unless there's captchas or something like
that to defeat that method.

But like I said...most people would already have whitelisted vitally
important domains, or you could send periodic "keepalives" to test
the system.

-Bart