Greylisting -- Was: Anti Spam

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Apr 28 09:24:46 UTC 2007

That won't work in my case since I generally only have a failure that causes
a problem which results in paging about once every 3 months or so.  By the
 time the pages got through the
greylist it would be at least an hour later after the system had gone
down.  That isn't acceptable for a notification system.

Ted