How to Upgrade Portupgrade?

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Fri Apr 27 12:55:50 UTC 2007

I'm attempting to update my systems.  I see that portupgrade has been
moved to ports-mgmt/portupgrade in early February.  I've Googled but can
not find any posts (there must be some?) on the proper steps to update.
I tried the standard and here is the output:

lacksheep# portupgrade -n ports-mgmt/portupgrade
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade
--->  Session started at: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:16:17 -0700
** No such installed package: ports-mgmt/portupgrade
** None has been installed or upgraded.

So I thought maybe my package database needed to be updated (a guess).
Here is that output:

blacksheep# pkgdb -F
cd: can't cd to /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade
--->  Checking the package registry database
Missing origin: bsdpan-CPAN-1.90
-> Ignored. (the package is held; specify -f to force)
Missing origin: bsdpan-Term-ReadLine-Perl-1.0302
-> Ignored. (the package is held; specify -f to force)
Missing origin: bsdpan-TermReadKey-2.30
-> Ignored. (the package is held; specify -f to force)
Missing origin: bsdpan-libnet-1.20
-> Ignored. (the package is held; specify -f to force)
Duplicated origin: net/p5-NetPacket - bsdpan-NetPacket-0.04
p5-NetPacket-0.04
Unregister any of them? [no]

Nothing about portupgrade.  However I don't understand all the "Missing
origin" lines or what I should do to fix them.

So this seems like updating portupgrade should be trivial but I am
stuck.  Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

--