FreeBSD 6.2 Boot Issue

Craig Russell crussell_1969 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 16:20:41 UTC 2007

Sorry if this is obvious but I just did this myself
with similar problems.  Is your /boot a seperate
partition?  If so, bsd will not boot.  It will happily
install but will come back with a no kernel found
error or similar.  I believe this is because only the
/ partition is mounted at that point.

Hope this helps.

Craig Russell