FreeBSD 6.2 Boot Issue

jhall at vandaliamo.net jhall at vandaliamo.net
Thu Apr 26 15:49:31 UTC 2007

I have installed FreeBSD 6.2 on an HP Proliant G5 server with an E200i
Smart Controller installed.  The installation was flawless.

When I reboot the server after the installation, the boot loader screen is
displayed.  I press F1 and the system beeps and comes back to the boot
loader prompt.

What should I be looking at?  I am at a loss since I usually end up with
leftover hardware and this time I acutally got to purchase new hardware
just for this project.

Thanks for your help.

Jay