Wikipedia's perfection (was Re: Discussion of the relative advantages/disadvantages of PAE (was Re: Memory >3.5GB not used?))

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Thu Apr 26 13:17:34 UTC 2007

> On Apr 26, 2007, at 12:00 AM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

:D

Perhaps this was all just a devious plan by me to make you all look like
fools by watching your argue about the importance of checking sources
while none of you checked your sources ...

Muhahaha ...

In any event, it's been a fascinating sociological lesson for me.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com