cvsup-mirror supfile configuration for specific source

Anthony Human anthonyh at korbitec.com
Thu Apr 26 07:33:35 UTC 2007

Thanks for the response.

However, I'm trying to avoid having to download the entire cvs tree
considering I only need the source 5.5 Release or 6.2 Release. The ports
tree would be great as well.

The CVS Repository is 3.1 GB which is a rather large amount for us to
download.
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/mirror-requirem
ents.html