Fwd: Thunderbird 2.0

FreeBSD WickerBill freebsdwicker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:12:07 UTC 2007

>from April 20

I portupgraded thunderbird today (6.1 p11, KDE 3.5.6_2) and while it's
semi-functional, it does seg fault as it checks the pop server. Also has 3
lines/rows of Tag icons making the Toolbar height quite large. Each row
grows progressively fainter (I'm pretty sure it's a group of icons but all
show instead of just one row). TB 1.5 worked fine. Here's the error:

Gtk-Qt theme engine warning:
  Could not open /proc/60384/cmdline
  This may cause problems for the GNOME window manager
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
Starting calendar alarm service
observer added
*** Calendar schema version is: 5
snooze time is:null
considering alarm for item:Anniversary
 offset:-P1D, which makes alarm time:2007/04/12 07:00:00 UTC
now is 2007/04/21 02:43:38 UTC
Last ack was:2007/04/14 06:11:24 UTC
Anniversary - alarm previously ackd2
thunderbird-bin in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense
thunderbird-bin in free(): warning: junk pointer, too high to make sense
Segmentation fault
<

These problems were fixed by uninstalling all broken extensions and removing
the theme I was using and installing the default theme.

--
--I'm not 'renting' my OS--