Anti Spam

Randy Schultz schulra at earlham.edu
Sat Apr 21 17:13:19 UTC 2007

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, Derek Ragona spaketh thusly:

-}
-}If your volume of mail is >50000 per day don't use the baracuda.  It won't
-}keep up.

I think this greatly depends on the model.  I've not used the 200 but it
certainly is a small box.  My experience shows the 600 could easily handle
this per hour.  I suspect the 400 could handle 50k/day w/o trouble.  (and no,
I have never worked for Barracuda, nor do I have any stock in them.  ;)

--
 Randy    (schulra at earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Rain puts a hole in stone because of its constancy, not its force.
   - H. Joseph Gerber