I like Ubuntu

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Thu Apr 19 20:16:30 UTC 2007

[mailed (but cc line trimmed) and posted]

On Apr 19, 2007, at 1:34 PM, Chad Perrin wrote:
> Any who get emails from me
> in this thread today, please check to see if they were addressed to
> the
> list in CC, and if not, forward them to the list if you don't mind.

Surely that will result in multiple copies of your posts all as
forwarded messages from others.  Instead why don't you go through
your sent mail and then resend (to the list only) those that you feel
should be posted.

Given the way this thread has been going recently, it might be wise
to take the opportunity to give a second judgment about whether the
message should be posted.

Unless I am specifically asked something, I'll try to make this my
last post to this thread.

Cheers,

-j