Folder option + Text link on your home page

ajay kumar ajaykumar9944 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:14:05 UTC 2007

Dear Sir,

I represent a start up company called Intellygence an online marketing firm
that is into content management. I have just visited your website *[
www.freebsd.org <http://astronomy.com/>]*, and liked what I have seen.

We would like a text link on your home page that leads to a content based
folder hosted at your end. Our folder would contain content on a variety of
topics.

What I needed to know was how much would a text link + content folder cost
us monthly?

We are looking at long mutually beneficial business relationship that
results in our combined growth.

Looking forward to your response and an opportunity to do business

With Regards
Ajay