jail specific mailinglist?

Oliver Peter hoschi at mouhaha.de
Tue Apr 17 17:06:28 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 06:44:29PM +0200, Philipp Wuensche wrote:
> Oliver Peter wrote:
> > Dear,
> >
> > According to my previous email (ezjail / 6.2-RELEASE-p3) I would
> > like to ask where to post such messages (for best results :-P ).
> >
> > What's about having a jail secific mailinglist like
> > freebsd-jails at freebsd.org ?
>
> For ezjail related questions (and sometimes just jail related questions)
> there is already a mainlinglist: ezjail at erdgeist.org (archive:
> https://elektropost.org/ezmlm-cgi?iss::)

Ok, sure.
But jails are a very powerful feature of freebsd and the official way
(JAIL(8)) is to do this without ezjail.
So I would apreciate if there will be a main mailinglist for jail
specific questions. I saw a lot of jail specific posts on this list
the last weeks and I think it would be more effective to maintain a
primary jail-list to collect all those problems.

IMHO.

--
Oliver PETER, email: hoschi at mouhaha.de, ICQ# 113969174
"Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their slave."