The OX laptop...

Sergio Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:33:23 UTC 2007

> 	50 m isn't that much.   I was guessing more in the range of
> 	one to five km. (Maybe with an outside antenna??)

the idea is a child to communicate with another than with another... in
a school during normal
hour, ther will be about 500 computers XO on and online...  so the all
children will have
a way to communicate to each other, share files, produce documents...
when they leave
the school they eventually will go offline...

> 	Or 5 million people being producers; having them not only
> 	consume bbut contribute to the greater good of thw world!
> 	I think 5 million is just the beginning; in a few years,
> 	50 millions, and then 500m.  Maybe in another generation
> 	it'll bring at least a couple of billions (thousand millions)
> 	into the cooperative world-force.

will this be the start of a new era????    time will tell....

> 	This really makes my day.  Thanks for the story.
>
> 	gary

Sergio