RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR [#76545]

CNBC Customer Care Team customercare at support.cnbc.com
Mon Apr 16 16:44:37 UTC 2007

Dear CNBC Viewer,

Thank you for your submission to CNBC Customer Care.

We are committed to reviewing your submission and we will email you as quickly as possible with a response.
Our viewers typically receive responses within 24 hours.

Sincerely,

CNBC Customer Care Team
----- questions at freebsd.org Wrote -----
Dear user customercare at support.cnbc.com,

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of spam during this week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

Please follow instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
support.cnbc.com support team.