Bank Of America Alert(s): View now.

Bank of America alert at bank0famerica.com
Mon Apr 16 14:59:43 UTC 2007

   [mhd_reg_logo.gif]
   [em_photo.jpg] Online Banking Alert

   Dear Bank Of America customer,

   Protecting the security of our customers and the Bank Of America
   network , as a preventative measure, we have temporarily limited
   access to sensitive account features.To restore your account access,
   please take the following steps to ensure that your account has not
   been compromised:

   After updates :

   1.Login to your Bank Of America Online Banking account. In case you
   are not enrolled for Online Banking, you will have to fill in all the
   required information, including your name and you account number.

   2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals
   or deposits, and check you account profile to make sure not changes
   have been made. If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your
   account, report this to Bank Of America staff immediately.

   To get started, please click the link below:

   [1]https://www.online.bankofamerica.com/thumbs/e-online-banking-access
   /

   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your
   assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire Bank Of
   America system. Thank you for attention to this matter.

   Sincerely,

   The Bank Of America Team

   This alert has been sent to you based on your preferences. If you
   would like to make any changes to your Online Banking Alerts service,
   please visit the Manage Alerts section.

   Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. [2]Equal Housing Lender
   © 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved