buildworld - Stop in /usr/src/lib/ncurses/ncurses (6.2)

Ewald Jenisch a at jenisch.at
Mon Apr 16 07:58:03 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 05:10:55PM -0400, Gerard Seibert wrote:

> Are you by any chance using a custom 'stable-supfile' rather than using
> one of the preconfigured ones?
>
> 	/usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
> 	/usr/src/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile

Hi,

No, I'm running an exact copy of
/usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile with only the cvsup-site
filled in, so no modifications here.

I really wonder what's missing here since I've installed from a
vanilla set of 6.2-Install-CDs used several times on other machines.

The only difference is that the machine having these problems uses an
AMD Opteron whereas the others use various flavors of Intels. Please
note though that compiling the kernel (i.e. "make buildkernel") runs
without problems - it's "make buildworld" dying.

-ewald