test

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Sat Apr 14 12:23:08 UTC 2007

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:28:29 +1200
"Juha Saarinen" <juhasaarinen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/14/07, Hangmn <hangmn at gmail.com> wrote:
> > GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING LIST
>
> No, no, this is the FreeBSD Questions list. The Fucking List is down
> the hall, third door to your right. Just ignore the funny noises
> there.
>
> If you don't want to receive mail from the FreeBSD list in question,
> try this which is found at the end of every message to it:
>
> To unsubscribe, send any mail to
> freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org

Has anyone but me noticed that the morons who request to be removed
from a list are inevitably 'TOP POSTERS'. They never read to the end of
a post and therefore are not likely to see the easy to follow
directions plainly stated there for their perusal.

--
Gerard

I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure.