I like Ubuntu

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Fri Apr 13 18:10:28 UTC 2007

Claude Menski wrote:
> Why is freebsd better then ubuntu?

Because you can still use it if the "U" key is borked?
:-D

If this is a serious question, and I suppose it could be,
it would be better to move this to "chat at freebsd.org".
You have heard of "religious wars" and "flame wars", I
suppose?  This is fodder for such, but it's not as likely
to happen here as, maybe, some Linux lists (which might
be one possible answer to your question, but I don't
know the Ubuntu community specifically, and as such
don't want to malign them).  I do think, however, that
such material is OT for "questions@", although I note
that my recollection of the list charter doesn't seem
to be current, either.

Several of the usual answers to "Linux and FreeBSD" are
in the article that I just now am seeing referred to by
Chuck Swiger.

Finally, if you're simply trolling, please, please,
begone wit ye and try someplace else?

Kevin Kinsey
--
Time and tide wait for no man.