Working xorg.conf for Dell Latitude D820 laptop (NVidia Quadro NVS 120M GeForce Go 7400 512MB)?

Matt Kosht matt.kosht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:34:04 UTC 2007

Does anyone have a working xorg.conf for this combo working with FreeBSD 6.2?

Specifically I would like the onboard LCD on the laptop to display at
1920x1200 and an attached external LCD at 1280x1024 both at 32 bit
color at the same time. I think this may be called twinview (?). This
configuration works fine in Windows XP so I know the hardware is
capable of it.

I have searched for this quite a bit, but haven't found one that does
the 1920x1200 and the external display.  Many advanced thanks and free
virtual beers.